Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Going Down



I'm one of those men who love to go down on a woman. Or in this case, on the side of a woman. I love the taste of a woman, the feel of her lips, the shivers that run through her body as you tease her with your tongue, or nibble on her lips. The goosebumps that form on her thighs as you lick over them. The sounds she makes as you work on her clit, the grunts and moans as you tease her, drawing out her orgasm slowly. It's like a symphony, and you're the soloist.

Everything involved in giving oral pleasure to a woman is erotic for me, the way she runs her fingers through your hair as you're down there, the way she drapes her legs over you sometimes, or opens herself up to show everything to you. And then that moment when she comes, and you're the one that caused it, and now you're just holding on for the ride really.

The afterglow, as she begins to come down, do you keep nibbling, do you stop? Sometimes her body language tells you what she wants, sometimes you get the thrill of taking a guess, but there's really no wrong answer. But when she does want more, her smell, her taste, it's incredible, and her body is humming, alive from the release of passion just before and the build up of more.

I don't know how many men truly enjoy going down on a woman. I've heard locker room talk of guys doing it just so they can get a blowjob, but I do it because I really, really enjoy it. How many out there really do take pleasure from this, I'd like to think I'm not alone.


9 comments:

  1. I wonder about how many truly enjoy it. I've certainly had partners who do, but also had partners who didn't. One only ever bothered if he was really horny and couldn't figure out how else to get me in the mood. It's definitely better when with someone who loves to do it, and savors the experience, than with someone who is just trying to get some other favor out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you described it was so very sexy and sensual. Kinda makes me want some now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to go down on a woman too....

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds lovely... I wish I had the experience to back it up!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oral with another woman is definitely my favourite act. It's so very sexy and sensual all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I know that I really enjoy going down on people regardless of their genitals - but I am somewhat orally fixated! Put a cunt near my mouth, put a cock near my mouth, put fingers near my mouth ... I'll put my tongue and lips and cheeks and nose and chin and everything else to good use :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do it because I love doing it. If a woman sees fit to reciprocate, great. But I have always done it because I enjoy it, and because I know it gives her pleasure.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post ... my guy says he loves to do it to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck me! I loved this post because it's exactly what I want. I hate this post because it's so hard for me to get it.

    ReplyDelete