Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Inspiration

As I cruise around the Internet reading my regular blogs and discovering new ones, the content of other bloggers often gives me ideas for TMI Tuesday questions. A few of you did that for me this week. I encourage TMIers to click on the links and read the blog posts that prompted a specific question.

1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.

Tender.

2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better?
Inspiration: http://husbandtwomindssexually.blogspot.com

So that's pretty cool to be mentioned as an inspiration in the questions. You can check out my answer here.

3. Do you fuck outside the box?
Inspiration: http://hausofmm.blogspot.com/2011/04/fucking-outside-box.html?
We all have a laundry list of things–features, demographic characteristics, etc. that we like and/prefer in a sexual partner. Do you ever deviate from that list? Give an example.


Well, I'm married so I don't sleep around anymore, but back in my college days, yes I broke outside the box several times. Including a time I hooked up with a 44 year old when I was 21. Remind me to tell that story soon.

4. Do you blend BDSM in to your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.

We've incorporated this into our bedroom routine many times through the years. My history with BDSM definitely plays into it. It's fun, and we've had a lot of ups and downs with it, but still interesting.

5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?

So this question is right in my wheel house. Look at the description of this blog. And basically at any number of posts over the past few months, particularly here, here, and here.

So yes, I'd love to watch my wife with another person, ideally I'd like to watch, but there is something hot about waiting and having her recount everything. I don't think I'd want to join in.

Bonus: Fill in the blanks.

I like it _____ on the outside and ______ in the middle.


I like it wet on the outside and hot in the middle. Of course I am talking about S' pussy here.


4 comments:

  1. Great answers, as always. However, you state in reply to #5 that you wouldn't be keen on joining in if S had sex with another man. However, last week you commented on our TMI Tuesday "I'd be interested in the MFM as well". Were you referring solely to a situation wherein you would be the third?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Waiting for the innocent 21 yr old college boy who gets seduced by the 44 year old MILF story :-)

    Great bonus answer.

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    -H

    My TMI Tuesday answers can be found here:

    http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers, and I enjoyed your bonus ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time that I imagine S, I imagine watching and not participating, but I do want to be part of a MFM as well Jack. Maybe after (if) I get to watch her a few times, I'll be ready to join in!

    ReplyDelete