Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sexy Is As Sexy Does

So over at EdenFantasys, there has been a theme about Sexy You this month.  It's been interesting so what other people feel as sexy, and what makes them feel sexy.  And you can read some of the articles that I wrote on the topic, here, there and everywhere. (Bonus points for you if you noticed The Beatles reference there.)

What I didn't write about though were things that I find sexy in a traditional sense.  I tried to look at things in my articles with an alternative bent, to add fresh perspective but those are not the only things I find sexy.  Those of you who are regular readers know a lot of the things I find sexy, stockings, lingerie, sex toys.  But I thought I would list a few more things that I find sexy, and never fail to get my motor running.

1) Cocktail Dresses- As parents of a two-year old S and I rarely find ourselves going out to cocktail parties or nice dinners anymore.  Every now and then we get a chance to and there are few things I like better than to see S in a nice dress.  And she has a great collection, back from the days when we had disposable income pre-toddler.

 2) High Heels- First off, I don't have a foot fetish, not that there is anything wrong with that.  I guess this goes back to finding cocktail dresses sexy, but classy high heels have always been sexy to me.  S actually owns a pair of shoes like the ones above and I always love when she wears them.  Both a cocktail dress and high heels like this show a certain class and femininity that might not be as overt otherwise.  I'm always excited when I see a pair of heels from S' rather large shoe collection.

3) A woman after a shower- There is something that is very erotic and sexy for me after a woman has showered.  When S comes out of the bathroom with her hair up in a towel it's not an overt sexy moment, but one I still find sexy nonetheless.  Her legs are always smooth after having been shaved in the shower, she smells fantastic and is usually relaxed.  And also if things start moving forward there is hardly any barrier to having her fully naked.

4) Massage- The last thing in this list for the time being is a massage.  Not for me, but actually performing one.  S loves when I give her a massage or simply rub her shoulders, but over the past few months I've stepped up my massage game, giving her full-body massages on a semi-regular basis.  It is a sensual thing for sure because she's usually naked, or at most in a thin robe when I massage her and I'm touching every part of her body.  I don't give a massage to get sex later, it's not a tit for tat thing, but I really enjoy seeing her relaxed and enjoying and I get a vicarious little thrill.  I'm touching her all over so sometimes that satisfies the intimacy need you have without actually having sex.

What are things that you find sexy?  They can be traditional things, alternative or even weird, but what gets you hot?

3 comments:

  1. Like you, I find giving a massage more exciting than getting one. I'm not sure if that says anything about me, but I know how exciting it is for me to give Jill pleasure, to relieve her stress, and for that matter to touch her body. I might go so far as to say that I get as much otu of it as she does.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I just bought my first "little black dress" for an upcoming trip to Las Vegas with friends, and I'm excited to get dressed up and turn on Vincent (and Jody...?) ;-)

    ReplyDelete