Monday, April 2, 2012

TMI Blog Award

“The TMI Blog Award honors those blogs that discuss everything in detail and do it well. These bloggers aren’t afraid to discuss their most awkward, embarrassing and intimate experiences with honesty, humor and little to no filter.

The rules are stated below.
*Thank the person who presented you with the award.
*Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
*Share an awkward, embarrassing and intimate story in 250 words or less.
*Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
*Present the TMI Blog Award to 5 – 10 deserving blogs.
*Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog."

So I was nominated by my good friends Vincent and Mia at their blog Tales From Under Our Covers.  I have to say it was really cool to get this, as I'd been a little down on blogging lately.  Everyone has it happen from time to time I guess and it was my turn to feel down about my writing and such.  But after their nice nomination I'm feeling much better now. 

Okay 250 word embarrassing story.  One that happened to me recently.  I was having a beer with my brother at our local watering hole.  Well more appropriately, multiple beers.  Anyway we got to talking and he said that he had just discovered blogs to read.  I'd mentioned that I did a blog, but he only knows of my very vanilla one that I never post on.  So he knew I was into blogs and mentioned some he'd been reading.  Then he kind of laughed and said he'd found some sex blogs as well.  Well one thing led to another and he's read this blog several times.  He mentioned how much the guy on it sounds like me, and I had to fess up and tell him it was me.  He then turned beet red and said he didn't want to know that, since there are some frank details about mine and S' sex life on here.  So that was pretty embarrassing.  He's now not a reader, or at least a regular one since he's scared of reading a sex recap. 

1. First I would say Jack and Jill at Frisky in the 916.  They're funny, write great things, have incredible sex that the love to share and take really great pictures. 

2. Next I would say Husband and Slut.  They're relatively new to the blogging world, but have some great stories and fantastic pictures that they love to share. 

3. Molly at Molly's Daily Kiss.  Molly has a great voice and is not shy in sharing her exploits and adventures.  I always enjoy what she has to say.

4. Next would be The Dalliances of the Libidinous Man and the Voluptuous Vixen.  Their blog is great because it gives you two perspectives on everything.  They aren't able to get together much, but when they do they have a great time and each recounts their own perspective on the encounter. 

5. Andee at Sexy Northern Angel.  I stumbled across this blog thanks to TMI Tuesday and found her views on sex very interesting.  She writes about topics and gives her perspective, and recounts some of her own adventures, which are always hot. 


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am deeply honoured to have made you list. Thank you very much for your kind words and for including me. *blush

    Mollyxxx *goes off to ponder her own list

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was our pleasure to nominate you, you most certainly deserve it. I'm glad the timing was such to raise your blogging spirits too.

    Your story is indeed a bit awkward! I wonder what I'd do if faced with the same situation... I wonder if you would have confessed if a few beers weren't already down the hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the recognition! I really appreciate the nomination, and that you stumbled across my blog. I always enjoy the posts you make - thought-provoking, to say the least.

    Now, I'll have go and think through something steamy and/or embarrassing to share, and nominate my own TMI Award candidates.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - how exciting! We're so delighted that you enjoy our little blog. We also enjoy your blog very much - thank you, and keep up the great work! The embarrassing story should be a piece of cake - I can think of several - but the more difficult question will be who to nominate....L and I will have to have a powwow on this. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, and thanks a million for the nomination! We're very pleased to be in such good company.

    Your story sounds incredibly awkward. I am a talkative drunk, and I find myself drinking socially a bit less than I used to before we began blogging. I imagine there's a connection. We've never found ourselves in the situation you describe, but if we ever do, Jill and I have a single rule: Deny everything, even under the threat of torture.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete